Liebster Award Nomination




Firstly I would like to thanks Sis Iola for tagged me in this Liebster Award Nomination. Recently I found that many blogger had invited to join this award.. but I don’t have much knowledge about this award and thanks to sis Iola for sharing some info..
You can click here for more info about this Liebster Award..


All you need to do is follow the simple rule: 
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked.  
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots potential. 
 4. Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.   
5. Notify your nominate.





So, here my answer for sis Iola’s question..

1. What is your biggest dream right now and you want to achieve it?
- My biggest dream right now is to further my study in the university. Need to study well and get a better job.. InsyaAllah..
2. How old are you?
- had finished my SPM last year. So, I’m 18 now.. ok.. not yet to avhieve that age because my birthday is on 26\th July.. hehe.. But people always say that I’m still a student because of my height and immature face.. haha..
3. What is your opinion about blogging?
- it is my hobby, my part time work after SPM.. By blogging I can meet new friend all around the country.. and even from the oversea.. huhu..
4. Name your 3 favorite singers.
- too many to list here.. but I really like the singers from korean.. but not k-pop..
5. Do you love to read novels?
- of course I do.. But if I read a novel it can take a week to finish it.. hehe..
6. What is your favourite novel of all?
- my favourite novel that I had read : andai itu takdirnya, anak teruna mak cik rahimah, mangkuk tingkat.. that’s all I think.. the novel that I really love to read is Andai Itu Takdirnya..
7. Do you have pets?
- I do have a pet but it was dead 4 years ago.. huhu.. miss that rabbit very much.. I called him BOBO..
8. What would you name your pet if you have one?
- BOBO… I miss you.. :(
9. Why do you blog?
- To share my stories, make new friend , and so on..
10. What is your aim for your blog?
- To achieve 1826 followers.. hehe.. but I need 1500 more followers to achieve that goal.. haha.. And I’m also like to increase my blog’s traffic since I’m not an active blogger..
11. What do you see yourself in the next 10 years from now?
- Hurmm… A wife and a mom.. hehe.. targeting to get married at 27 or 28 years old after I finished my studies.. InsyaAllah if I meet my future husband one day.. (amboi gatai ye kau… haha)

So, I had decided to choose these person. Most of them have many followers so I decided to choose bloggers which have followers less than 800 that has a lot of potential :


My question are:
1) What is you aiming for your life?
2) What did you do to spent your time?
3) What is your nickname?
4) If you have RM 1 million of money with you, what did you buy with that money?
5) What genre of film and drama that you like to watch?
6) If you are the one of Korean drama lovers, what drama did you like to watch? (mentang-mentang la aku minat drama korea, haha.. Master’s Sun is the best.. daebak!! )
7) What is the embarassing moment that you had been through?
8) List 3 things that you hate the most..
9) List 3 things that you like the most..
10) If you want to travel to oversea, which country would you like to go?
11) What is your future plan?? (hehe, kalau aku nak belajar sampai phD then kahwin, haha.. hope boleh, kalau macam tu andartu la aku nak tggu phD baru nak kahwin..)

p/s : punya la lama aku nak karang idea nak buat soalan + nak cari orang untuk jawab soalan aku yang agak merapu sikit ni.. hoho.. hope ada yang sudi jawab.. nanti dah habis jawab inform kat comment ye..  Sila abaikan sebarang Grammar Mistake kat atas ni ye.. hehe.. Nak try jawab dalam BI juga even BI tak berapa nak OK sangat.. huhu.. Yang mana di tag tu kalau nak jawab dalam BM pun boleh.. it's ok take your time.. 



12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. hehe.. sama2 kak. nnt klau ada masa akak jawab le ye.. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. orait kak.. thanks!! nnt saya tgk..

      Delete
  3. singgah sini. Tq sbb tag. Kalau ada amsa, saya jawab ok. Samalah kita, tunggu upu ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. it's ok.. take your time.. nnt bila dah jawab inform saye k..

      Delete
  4. dh jwb.. http://iyqa92.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. dh baca dh kak.. sempat lg akak promote cd korea tu ye..

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. most welcome dear.. nnt dh jawab inform Miss ye..

      Delete
  6. dah jawab ^_^
    http://madihahdaisy.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright!! dah baca.. thanks ye sebab jawab soalan tu.. hehe..

      Delete

please be nice here and I will be nice to you..