Tadabbur Ayat #2


Assalamualaikum..
Minggu yang memenatkan, ok, setiap minggu penat actually. With all those assignments, works, college projects and a lot of things to be done. Ugh.. But still I keep thinking positively, because all those things actually make me be better than before...  Today has programming competition and it is a kind of hard competition I think. Haha.. kadang-kadang rasa macam nak give up.. but when I think about it I’ll look back for what I have done for these previous years..  studied hard to enter this university back after my foundation and further my study in this course (Software Engineering). Every time people ask me what course did you take? And when I answered their question they seem to be shock. Yes..  study for programming is hard if you don’t have any interest in this subject.. but it become fun if you can actually develop your own application based on that programming.. haha..

Setiap kali rasa macam nak putus asa, rasa macam aku ni tak pandai... orang lain lagi pandai... then I will look at this words...




Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah dan janganlah kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamu orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya jika kamu orang yang beriman.
[Surah Al-‘Imran ayat 139]

So keep thinking positively, there is nothing that can beat your place beside Allah if you are the one that put Him in the first place instead of other things in this world.. what ever problem that you face there will always be a solution.. insyaAllah...

12 a.m
28/11/2015 

No comments :

Post a Comment

please be nice here and I will be nice to you..